Tuesday, November 10, 2015

5 for 5 Thanksgiving - Day 2 - Pumpkins!!

Welcome to Day 2 of our 5 for 5 Thanksgiving Blog Event. Today our theme is "Pumpkins". We are all sharing a project where we used pumpkins. Each day our 5 Designers will post a Thanksgiving Inspired Project based on a theme. Some of us are offering prizes, so be sure to visit all the links below and leave comments.
Donna - www.donnascraftyplace.com


Make sure you stop in here tomorrow ... I will have an awesome prize giveaway!!!  
 
Here are my pumpkins for Day 2!



 I started out with scrapbook paper and brown paper as my background.  Then I grabbed a couple of stamps and added some texture!


I found an awesome little saying and printed it onto tissue paper! 


Finally, I cut out my pumpkins and used a little piece of sandpaper to rough them up! I can't get enough of pumpkins in the fall!


And the final piece!! Love it and put it right in the front hall!  
 

Make sure to stop by and give some love to all the 5 for 5 designers!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pumpkin project,it's so sweet,cute and amazing.Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background, stamping and torn layers rock ! Cool pumpkins such great details on them!

    ReplyDelete