Monday, November 3, 2014

Still here!!

Well, since we bought our new house .... I have been painting ... a lot ... but not on canvas!!!  I have been painting walls and furniture!!  And on top of painting, unpacking the never ending line of boxes that seem to keep appearing every time I turn around!!!  I finally got the last of the boxes out of my new art room, so hopefully I will actually manage to get in and SIT down to work in my art journal or heck, I would be happy with sketching in my sketch book!!!

Painting whole rooms, trim included takes so much longer than I thought it would!! I also let my girls pick out the colors for their own rooms.  Luckily, they didn't too badly picking out fun but not too crazy colors!!  Although, my little one still wants me to paint grass on the wall under her rainbow ... and I think I might just do that for her!


 I painted a gorgeous Gray in our master bedroom!!  Metropolitan Gray from Benjamin Moore!


 A super sweet purple, Spring Lilac by Benjamin Moore!


An eye-popping and bright blue .... Serenity by Benjamin Moore.

And a subtle blue with a bright rainbow .... in your eyes by Benjamin Moore and Americana craft paints for the rainbow!

And then I organized my desk and art room .... now to get in there and work!!!




And I have also been refinishing furniture that didn't match the new paint colors .... projects seem neverending around here right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment