Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Some Sunshine on a cloudy day!

So, I am SO excited to be a guest designer for Faber Castell; Design, Memory, Craft ...  but I have been so SO art blocked!! They sent an amazing box of goodies ... so many new goodies that I shut down.  I couldn't think of a thing to do.  But luckily, I had my Journal 52 prompt for the week, abstract.  Now, I don't really do abstract very well ... but I just started playing and thinking about the sun.  This is my abstract sunny day.  I used the yellows to cheer me up and didn't use my usual greens and blues and pinks ... so this really is abstract for me!! 



Stamped up some paper with Wendy Vecchi Stamps!


 Added a few more stamps and a stencil with paint ...

  
Used Faber Castell Paper Crafter Crayons to draw the 'sun!'


Added a couple of quotes, doodles and stamps and done ... some Sunshine!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love love the sun and text print behind! Congrats on guest designer!

    ReplyDelete