Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oh, JR Ewing!

 I lived in Dallas Texas for about 10 years when I was a kid.  Still to this day if I hear the, "The Stars at Night are Big and Bright,'" I find myself clapping and singing "Deep in the Heart of Texas!" I can't help it!  When I sat down at my desk this morning the remake of Dallas was on the TV and I just felt a little nostalgic.  So even though, I am not too keen on the way the star turned out in my journal it was fun thinking about my childhood.  And I can't believe that Larry Hagman died and that soon, the remake of Dallas will be without J.R. Ewing . . .  so sad.

 
 And these are my favorite new tools . . . love the roller stamps. Seriously!! They are so fun!! The color wheel is fun too, because I have to admit, sometimes I really don't think about colors and then I end up with a HUGE mess!! So I am hoping that with the quick color lessons in She Art 3 last week, I can avoid mud puddles of color! 
 

These are a few items I want to alter. My husband eats altoids all the time so I keep the tins. I have quite a collection of them now and I have to do something with them!! So Pintrest, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment